Industrial Style Is Coming BackFebruary 2020
For a while the industrial style had been sitting on the back burner after going in the direction of coming across quite cold in some places. The fully concrete look has moved on and we have seen the introduction of warmer colours, textiles and other finishes. Also mixing a more luxe look in to create a contemporary industrial scheme.
We started with a base of our industrial style with this gorgeous bed from The Sofa and Chair Company. Their beds are second to none and really worth investing in. Mixing this with a tonal rug from The Rug Company picked up on all the colours in the bed and headboard. We have loved this distressed look for a while now and it shows no sign of dying down. For a more raw industrial feel we added in a side table and rail which have the harder metal elements as well as raw wood. This is complimented by the black finish on the wall and floor lamps. The accessories soften the design and add depth.
Let us know if you are into the industrial style or prefer something more paired back. We’d love to know so we can give you content that’s really useful. These schemes are great to create as they make us look at what’s new and exciting!
- The Sofa and Chair Company – Serra
- Lamp Mesteren – Arigato Wall Lamp
- West Elm – Industrial Storage Side Table
- Hachiman – Omnioutil Storage Bucket
- West Elm – Embroidered Deco Wave Cushion
- The Rug Company – Tidal Moonlight
- West Elm – Silk Ombre Bolster Cushion
- A by Amara – Velvet Tassel Fringe Throw
- Ferm Living – Large Sekki Pots
- Hay – Time Hourglass
- Wireworks London – Wooden Tissue Box
- Cox and Cox – Industrial Floor Lamp
- Parlane – Shelf Unit
- A by Amara – Marble Door Stop Natural