Blush Pink Is Still Going!March 2020
We may be biased but we think blush pink is here to stay. The fashionable sister of barbie pink is thriving in both feminine and masculine interiors. We have been loving this shade of pink for a while now and have seen more and more suppliers bringing out all sorts of finishes with in the most beautiful tones.
Today we run down some of our favourite fabrics and wall finishes in this fabulous colour.
We use Romo a lot as it is a great price point but also has some of the best selection of wallpapers and fabrics to match all of our projects. Their new Etsu collection which we did a little over view of ‘here‘ is so beautiful and has some great colourways. The soft pinks are stunning for a girls bedroom or used in a communal space mixed with bronze and other soft tones. We have also specified their fabrics on almost every projects we have done which is why we included the Camansi (5) fabric. This is so versatile.
Little Greene and crown are two of our go to places to purchase paint as well as Sanderson and Mylands. They all have a great array of colours and hit the nail on the head with more dusky tones like blush pink and soft greys.
For a more luxurious approach we added in the stunning Paint and Paper Library paper – although this is on the higher end of price points the look that this would give to the room is priceless. This would be great on one wall if you would like to have the effect but cant afford to have the whole room wallpapered.
- Romo – Nyiri Wild Rose Wallpaper – £99.00 per roll
- Paint and Paper Library – Jangala Plaster Wallpaper- £250 per roll
- Black Edition – Herbaria Malva Fabric – £151.00 per metre
- Crown Paint – Personal Touch – £37.99 for 2L
- Romo – Camansi Wild Rose Fabric – £45.00 per metre
- Romo – Lyra Wild Rose Wallpaper – £95.00 per roll
- Little Greene Paint – Confetti – £51.50 for 2.5L
- Anthropologie/House of Hackney – Pluma Wallpaper
Let us know which is your favourite below or head over to our Instagram for more inspiration.